Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Toothbrushing

Don't get me wrong. I am a stickler for hygiene. I am one of the first in line (always after Livi, I'm sure) to get grossed out by an unhygienic person. But I really, truly, find it odd that some people brush their teeth in public places. I don't recall anyone in particular telling me that that's wrong. When you think about it, it makes sense. To keep your teeth clean, you must brush it after every meal. And I love clean. I really don't know why then brushing in the office, for example, is so strange to me. I am surely going to get a lot of flack about this but I am genuinely puzzled.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

cause you're weird!!!

vicki said...

gee, thanks Livi. I know you're only concerned about my well-being, being my seat mate and all. hahahahaha!!