Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Day

This is one day in the year that I think should be done away with as far as "events" go. I mean, perhaps I really am just a bore but in my mind who would want tricks played on them? This seems to me the most idiotic thing a person could desire. Admittedly, I probably have a higher than normal aversion for it seeing as I have always been allergic to any and all forms of humiliation. Tricks fall under possible humiliation after all. I have yet to meet someone who can shed some positive light on this day.
On a more personal note, this day was a VERY bad day for me last year. One I am not likely to forget for some time. I won't bore anyone with the gory details. Suffice it to say, it just added to my conviction that April Fool's Day is the most useless event ever created.
Before I insult anyone, I refer only to the occassion that is 'April Fool's Day' and not the date, April 1.

No comments: