Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thought I'd Give it a Try...




Your Workspace Says You Work Best With Others



You are generally fairly organized, but you have occasional slip ups. You find keeping organized challenging.



You tend to work at your own pace. If this means things don't



You feel like you neglect your family and friends when you're working. You may work a bit too much.




Rules don't allow me to have much of anything on my desk right now so I thought I would take this quiz with my former work space in mind. Ok results. I am not too sure about the last part though.
You are still trying to figure out your ideal career. You could quit your current job on any given day.



At work, you tend to be an extrovert. You enjoy working with other people and drawing people into your work space.

No comments: