Tuesday, March 31, 2009

End of Month # 1

OK, this has been a month of adjustments for me. As some might know, I have a new job that involves 2 roles- one in Operations and one in Training. I must say, now that I have been immersed in both, that I enjoy the Training role more. Maybe it's too soon to tell. Maybe it's the transition period. I don't know. Well, you can't have it all I suppose. And this IS good experience for me. I wish I had the ladies around though. It would be good to vent or even just talk over some things with them. Those conversations were always therapeutic. I haven't had access to the Net for a week or so which is why I feel kind of disconnected. I really have to do something about that. Anyway, fingers crossed guys that month 2 goes well.

1 comment:

ceemee said...

Good luck! It seems you are having the time of your life. :-)