Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Early Christmas Tag

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love the lights, the smells, the music, the lights, the cheer, everything. When the season hits (and it's pretty early in my country) I start to see things as if through misty glass window panes. I just love Christmas. Well, I was tagged by Livi so, even though I haven't really thought about this yet which is unusual for me, here goes:

Christmas Wish List:

material stuff:
1. new pants (maybe 2-3 pairs)
2. new shoes (same amount)
3. a trip to the salon to do everything I haven't been able to do this year.

"big" stuff:
1. desk for my little boy and our room
2. an ac for the little girl (unless someone gives this before then)
3. a chest of drawers for the living room so that I can get rid of 3 plastic items in one go.

others:
1. cute, educational, and useful gifts for the 2 kids
2. something unique for the hubby
3. to be able to give gifts to all relatives and friends this year

super wishes:
1. some money for savings (any amount in the 5 digit range would be great)
2. a great next year
3. peace, support, clarity

Pretty long for a spur of the moment list huh? I'm tagging Meg, Yanka, and Ree.

Have fun!

No comments: