Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy and Sad Tag

I got this from Livi.

This looks like fun but I think I'm going to need my coffee so I can really think straight while writing.

Here are the Rules:

1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.

2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.

3. Tag other online friends you know.Toni’s Attachments, Cecile2’s-Small and Simple Things, Lara’s Pinay dot US, Lara’s My Blog Entry, Lara’s Byaheng Pinay, Living A’ La Mode, Bits and Pieces, My Life in this Wonderful World, My Online World, Ozzy’s Mom, Me,Myself+2, Kidd Designs, Fun|Fierce|Fabulous, Eds Mommy Life, Just Me.. Eds, My Precious Niche, I Am Mommy, All About The Memories, Enchanted Play, Just My Scrap, My life is Peachy , Celebrating life , belly, baby and beyond, All Things Me, Feels Like Home, A Day of Play, Because Life is Fun, Tints of My Heart, My BIG Picture, Tailgater Network, Merger Guru, Beauty and Madness Wordpress, Beauty and Madness, Feeding my Baby, A Taste of Married Life, Random Rants of a Starter Mom, YOU

What Makes Me Happy?

~My big, smart boy and my beautiful, smart princess- everything to do with them, even the not so amusing things.

~ Money! (I agree)

~ Stability -mental and emotional (no, I am not manic or schizo. At least, not as far as I know.)

~ Security- both in this increasingly dangerous world and within myself.

~my close, close friends- they are gold!

~my family

~"me" time- salon, derma, spa, shopping (this is nearly nonexistent now though)

~ Good friends at work.

~ My boss (yup, this would be Livi)

~ When I can stay at home for 4 days in a row and have work for the remaining 3 days only.

~ When I can clean the house, cook the meals, play with the kids, and go out all in one day.

~ Good movies with buttery popcorn.

~ Bands, Music, and more music.

~ Going to the gym.

~ Steak with Bearnaise Sauce and Baked Potato with Bacon bits, chives, and sour cream.

~ Meat Fondue with Wild Rice.

~ Caviar and Smoked Salmon with dill sauce.

~ Roast Lamb, Venison, Partridge.

~ John Dorry with Saffron Sauce and Risotto from the Savoy Grill Room.

~ Travel.

~ London, and Europe in General.

~ Long Road trips.

~ Cold Climate Countries, winter clothes, warm cashmere cardys and boots.

~Fantasy books with convoluted plots.

~Thought provoking books but not those that are overly profound such that you don't get it anymore.

~Updated colorful cellular phones, internet connection, and a laptop.

~and despite what I just said, also a pretty, detailed organizer coupled with a pen with really dark, good ink.

What Makes Me Sad?

~when I can't spend enough time with my kids.

~when I miss their milestones because I have to work.

~when I have to scold them and they run to their yaya.

~when my hubby and I fight.

~when I feel like I'm not appreciated or understood.

~when I am unsure.

~ Disloyalty, lying, betrayal.

~ When bad things happen to good people (I agree)

~ Lack of control ( I agree as well)

~ Lack of money

~ lack of mobility

~ lack of opportunity.

~ a very hot day in the city

~ commuting

~ Stupidity and incompetence. (I agree)

I tag: Ree, Meg, Yanka

No comments: